Friday 18 November 2011

Get Miller

I 'ad only gone from Bermondsey to Leominster to attend me bruvver's funeral, but there were summat not right 'bout this drum.
It was in a car park I come across their Mayor, Steady Eddie Clark: wot wos behind the corrupt pen and ink that pervaded the gaff?
I said to 'im:
"You're a little man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job.
Now behave yourself."

From the moment of my election on May 5th a torrent of accusation, allegation & simple political bullying was unleashed on me. This has all ended up with an unelected quango called "Standards for England" (and we're gonna have fun with those publicly funded guys on this page in the near future!)
For now fill yr boots with the avalanche called "Get Miller".
WARNING: THERE IS SH**LOADS OF THIS NONSENSE!!

(But it's worth it for comedic purposes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment